Five Things to Help You Through the Winter in Style:
1. Gear Upgrade. Get yourself a pair of winter shoes, GoreTex shell, and nice thick tights. You'll stay riding all winter long.
2. Cross Train! Rock climbing and pilates are my two favorite off-season choices. Don't forget crosscountry skiing too.
3. Watch PinkBike videos to get stoked on riding.
4. Line up your team details for the coming season!
5. Set yourself up a training plan through the winter and into the new year. Don't underestimate the value of a good coach too!